- Coffee Morning 14th Sept 11am-1pm at Sandy Lane Children’s Centre14th September 2018
- Celebration Fun Day at Sandy Lane15th August 2018
- Disability Awareness Day 201815th July 2018
- Party In The Park12th July 2018
- Timely Support for ASD / ADHD etc. Coffee Morning6th July 2018
- Ask Away – Transition to Adulthood and Beyond – Daytime Session3rd July 2018
- Ask Away – Transition to Adulthood and Beyond – Evening Session2nd July 2018
- Coffee Morning at MacIntyre Cafe11th May 2018
- Chat n Play at the Sensory Centre10th April 2018
- DADS – WE NEED YOU! Training Session5th April 2018
Party In The Park
A partnership between Warrington Disability Partnership, The Warrington Wolves Foundation, Warrington Youth Club and Warrington Parents and Carers – WarrPAC present a fun filled evening for disabled children and young people, their families and friends.
Activities include Sports, Arts, Dance, plus chill out and fun areas.
Free admission but you need to register your place Contact details: Tom Walsh at WDP on 01925 240064 to register your place
Event Date: Thursday 12th July 2018